FAQs: Store-Direct Orders
How to place orders for take-out?
- Kindly contact the outlet nearest you for take-out orders. It is ideal to have some time for us to prepare your orders to ensure we can provide everything you want. At minimum, cooking time for take-outs are at 15 to 20 minutes, depending on how busy the dine-ins are
- For payments, we have cash and credit card terminals at each outlet. Online methods such as bank transfers, Paymaya or Gcash are also usually available
How to place orders for deliveries?
- Delivery orders are usually done the same way as take-outs but with the additional service of delivery. We use the top rider-hailing apps and charge at cost (sometimes, we round up for buffers). Similarly, you may book your own rider to pickup from us. We will most likely be unable to facilitate delivery for you during peak days
- You may contact the outlet nearest you and seek guidance on how an order can be done with the inclusion of a delivery fee/service
- Grabfood and Pick•A•Roo are also available for your impromptu cravings. Just note that depending on how busy our floors are, we may deactivate certain items or turn-off completely
Can I place my orders on this website?
- Yes you can! You may find the ordering section under the AT HOME section of this website
- Just note that these are mostly next-day deliveries, and are subject to item availability. We will do our very best to keep inventory levels available at all times but please do understand that from time to time, we may be very busy and may have some delays in confirming your online order
- Orders done via the website are centralized at the AT HOME facility in New Manila and is subject to a flat-NCR rate
What are the payment terms?
- The website can facilitate online payment methods. In majority of cases, credit cards are available (master and visa)
- For AT HOME packages and bulk orders, we will require to settle the full payment at least 3 days prior to the delivery date to confirm the order
- Cancellation will not be allowed once payment has been done. However, you may change delivery schedule 3 days prior to the date of the delivery.
Can I use our Seniors, PWD or any equivalent?
- We may, in most cases, honor these cards but may request a screenshot of the ID
- Standard applicability of discount will be in effect (# of ID divided by the portion size of the item)
- By law, it is our right to determine the validity of the ID. Similarly, since these cards are not physically presented, we may request that these cards reveal the address of the bearer that is similar to the delivery address
- Applicability of these cards are not to be used in conjunction with a promo item or a promo bundle
- The applicability of these cards are disabled on the website ordering platform
Can you deliver outside of Metro Manila?
- As long as the rider-hailing apps cover your area, we will normally be able to! Per experience, most of Rizal, and nearby Bulacan, Laguna and Cavite are reachable
- Rates subject to current circumstances
Can you do bulk orders?
- All the time!
Can you do simultaneous delivery to multiple destinations?
- Yes, we can and have done several times. Just allow us a two-three-hour window for all deliveries to be fulfilled before your event time
- We also handle the SMS blast, manage re-routes, fulfillment report, etc based on personal or corporate needs (some are subject to extra management charge)
What is your packaging?
- Depending on your item, standard packaging will be on clear plastic containers
- Bento boxes are placed on biodegradable paper two-way containers
- Trays are in aluminum trays
- The LOLA AT HOME box are subject to request and may be charged a small packaging fee
- To save on waste, we will put utensils and napkins via request
- If it is a gift, we can place ribbons, as well as cards (standard or customized). Just let us know!
Receiving our product
- Once food is received, please make sure to remove all covers of containers to aerate the food. Yes, keeping it covered will keep it warm longer, but it will also make the food spoil faster
- If food will not be consumed right away, please make sure dishes are at room temperature before refrigerating
- Please see the Returns & Exchanges section should you have any issues with our food upon arriving at your doors
What if I need to reheat the food?
- Reheating instructions are provided in a label in each container/box. Most of the items will just require short heating times under typical microwave or oven
- For desserts, cakes or any items that needs to be refrigerated, just chill if these items will not be consumed right away
What is your AT HOME package sets?
- Its basically a full menu set that you can choose (or customize) for your home celebrations or for remote party celebrations. Our portions are standardized by 3-4pax and 6-8 pax, and are just multiplied or divided depending on the portion size that you will need
Where can I see the menu?
- The full menu can be viewed under the ORDER NOW section of this website
What is your packaging?
- We deliver these sets in boxes. The trays or the containers are inside, supported by kraft paper. We will ensure to seal each container properly to avoid spillage and to survive rugged travel