FAQ's: At Home
• Its basically a full menu set that you can customize for your home celebrations or for remote party celebrations. Our portions are standardized by 3-4pax and 6-8 pax, and are just multiplied or divided depending on the portion size that you will needWhere can I see the menu?
• The full menu can be viewed under the AT HOME section of this websiteCan you deliver outside of Metro Manila?
• We use the transport apps to deliver to your address (at your cost too). In cases when the orders are bulk and are of multiple destinations, we use our inhouse fleetCan you do simultaneous delivery?
• Yes, we can and have done several times. Just allow us a two-hour window for all deliveries to be fulfilled within your event timeWhat is your packaging?
• We deliver these sets in boxes. The trays or the containers are inside, supported by kraft paper. We will ensure to seal each container properly to avoid spillage and to survive rugged travel
• If it is a gift, we can place ribbons, as well as cards (standard or customized). Just let us know!What is the payment terms?
• We will require to settle the full payment at least 3 days prior to the delivery date to confirm the order
• Cancellation will not be allowed once payment has been done. However, you may change delivery schedule 3 days prior to the date of the delivery.
What if I need to reheat the food?
• Reheating instructions are provided in a label in each box. Most of the items will just require short heating times under typical microwave or oven
• For desserts, cakes or any items that needs to be refrigerated, just chill if these items will not be consumed right awayNote:
Receiving our product
• Once food is received please make sure to remove all covers of containers to aerate the food. Yes, keeping it covered will keep it warm longer, but it will also make the food spoil faster
• If food will not be consumed right away, please make sure dishes are at room temperature before refrigerating